HOW IT WORKS:
- Reserve a time that allows you to arrive at least 30 minutes early. This gives you time to check in and order any food & beverages prior to your reservation time.
- Drivers must complete an introductory Driver Briefing to learn about sim difficulty settings and operation.
- Standard heats are 6-minutes long, and we average about 6 heats per hour with a short break between races to get drivers in and out.
- Because all sims are connected and must run the same car & track, car & track requests will rotate when multiple groups are racing.
- While there is no age requirement, drivers must be at least 55" tall to safely operate the sim.
- 3 SIM RACES - $20/person
RESERVATIONS - COMING SOON
- What software do the sims run? We feature Assetto Corsa racing simulation that offers a realistic driving experience with a variety of tracks and race cars through detailed physics and tire simulation on race tracks recreated through laser-scanning technology.
- Can I choose any car and any track? Yes, during non-peak times. During peak times, car and track combinations will be the same on all simulators and will rotate. Events & Parties that book ahead will be given the option to choose a car and track combination.
- Are there any age, size, and weight restrictions? There are no age restrictions. Drivers must be at least 55" tall to be able to properly operate the foot pedals. 300lbs is the weight limit for racing sims.
- Are there different difficulty settings? Drivers can choose between easy, medium, and pro settings.
Want to see if there are more times available? Search all dates
Loading all Full Throttle Activities at Novi, MI ...