Adrenaline Pass, Full Throttle’s best activity plan. Providing the best value for our guest, this reserved 2-hour pass provides access to our most popular activities: high-speed karting and virtual reality.
What You Receive:
What You Receive:
- 2-Hour Reserved Session
- High Speed Go-Karting 6-minute race session. At the conclusion of your race, you may visit the CSR to schedule an additional race or alternate activity as time and space allow.
- Virtual Reality – Between races, get lost in virtual reality dancing, cooking, shooting, and throwing! Our 5-minute VR sessions provide a truly-immersive experience! Minimum age 7 years old.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- You must have an annual license in order to participate in karting, $8.00.
- Consider Off-Peak Days & Hours. Similar to visiting an amusement park, you may be able to participate in substantially more activities if you purchase an Adrenaline Pass for off-peak days and hours. These are typically Monday through Thursday before 6:00 PM.
Tues-Thurs Adrenaline Pass $45.00
Choose from multiple adrenaline pumping, fully immersive games on our new Hologate system! Each game is 5 minutes long. Shoot zombies, attack robots, or cook your favorite meal with your friends! 4 guests can play at a time.
1 VR Session $10.00
2 VR Sessions $20.00
3 VR Sessions $30.00
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reserve a time that allows you to arrive at least 30 minutes early. This gives you time to check in and order any food & beverages prior to your reservation time.
- Drivers must complete an introductory Driver Briefing to learn about sim difficulty settings and operation.
- Standard heats are 6-minutes long, and we average about 6 heats per hour with a short break between races to get drivers in and out.
- Because all sims are connected and must run the same car & track, car & track requests will rotate when multiple groups are racing.
- While there is no age requirement, drivers must be at least 55" tall to safely operate the sim.
- 3 SIM RACES - $20/person
RESERVATIONS - COMING SOON
- What software do the sims run? We feature Assetto Corsa racing simulation that offers a realistic driving experience with a variety of tracks and race cars through detailed physics and tire simulation on race tracks recreated through laser-scanning technology.
- Can I choose any car and any track? Yes, during non-peak times. During peak times, car and track combinations will be the same on all simulators and will rotate. Events & Parties that book ahead will be given the option to choose a car and track combination.
- Are there any age, size, and weight restrictions? There are no age restrictions. Drivers must be at least 55" tall to be able to properly operate the foot pedals. 300lbs is the weight limit for racing sims.
- Are there different difficulty settings? Drivers can choose between easy, medium, and pro settings.
3 SIM Races $20.00
1 Hour SIM Room Rental $200.00
Loading all Full Throttle Activities at Novi, MI ...