Minor Participant Policy
All participants under 18 years of age are required to have a parent or legal guardian signature on the Full Throttle Adrenaline Park Liability Waiver. If a parent or legal guardian will not be accompanying the minor participant, please print and complete the form and bring it with you. We require one waiver per minor participant and it must completely filled out.
If the parent or legal guardian will be accompanying the minor participant, an electronic waiver will be used upon arrival and there is no need to print the form.
Junior drivers must be at least 48″ tall and 7-years-old to be able to drive our youth karts, and at least 3 years old to drive our Micro Mile karts.
Junior drivers race in heats separately from adult heats. Adults or adult-sized youth under 14 years of age can drive our “Big Kid” karts in youth races.
- Reservations must be for a minimum of 6 people
- Reservations must be made 4 hours in advance (no reservations taken after 1PM on Saturdays)
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation
- Reservations are made for time of arrival; race time is approximately 45 minutes after time of arrival
- Full Throttle reserves the right to add other customers to reserved races if spots are available.
- No reservations may be booked for after 5PM on Saturdays
- Customers with races reserved must check in upon arrival
- No refunds will be given for groups with fewer racers than paid for at time of reservation
- No refunds will be given for missed races; Full Throttle will make its best effort to book party in next available race, but schedule changes will not be made to accommodate for missed races. Unused races from a reservation will be forfeited
- Customer credit can be carried forward to another day or credited to another customer’s account
- Cancellations made 24 hours ahead of time will receive a full refund or race credits
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance. If you are having an event we have options that allow you to confirm your time, please contact our group events manager at 513-341-5278, ext. 103.
Consecutive Heat Restriction:
Changes in group size for reservations:
Reservations are scheduled for a specific group size. If the group size is different than scheduled, there is no guarantee that additional racers can be accommodated in the same timeframe as the reservation.
Full Throttle reserves the right to fill heats with additional racers if the group size is smaller than a standard heat size.
No alcohol may be brought into the facility for group events, even for non-racers. Ohio “Open container” and “Operating Under the Influence” laws are in effect inside Full Throttle facilities.
Aggressive Driving / Habitual Offenders
Damage to Karts:
Injury to others:
Monday-Thursday: 10:30 AM - 10 PM
Friday-Saturday: 9:30 AM - 12 AM
Sunday: 10:30 AM - 7 PM